For PR management students: Classification of PR texts and features of utilizing PR articles
Classification of PR texts
After we touched a little in the peculiarities of writing pr texts, it is the right time to speak about the types of PR articles. Fortunately, here our company is anticipating new interesting acquaintances.
- 1. Press releases. Yes, yes, the kind that is old launch pertains to the category of image texts. Regular publication of data guides can form an image that is certain an item, service or company.
- Having less press releases is the fact that its market is always extremely restricted to the group of interested professionals: it really is difficult to imagine a common resident who starts the internet site of their favorite newsprint at night after finishing up work, however a profile resource that places pr announcements on the Internet.
- 2. Interviews. a pleasant feature of pr-text into the format of “interview” is the fact that it is possible to separately make a “convenient” list of questions, avoiding any unnecessary topics. Or especially give attention to uncomfortable concerns, without waiting around for them (in an infinitely more situation that is uncomfortable to be set by opponents.
- Image meeting allows you to definitely inform of a certain person, and in regards to the company, product, service and so forth. PR-copywriting also assumes this structure regarding the interviewing, once the relevant concerns within the text foresee the concerns that usually arise from the reader.
- 3. Image text. Frequently, the writing of image articles is dependent on the perfect solution is of some socially significant dilemmas or describes processes that are interesting to your potential audience. Examples of PR-texts with this kind: